£40,000 – £60,000 a year
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Operations/Commodity Manager to oversee various areas of our business including strategic partnerships, supplier management, contract manufacturing, facilities management, purchasing, shipping (export and import) and general administration. Due to the extensive scope of the role, we anticipate refining the responsibilities to more closely match the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
Required Experience and Skills
- Experience as an Operations Manager and/or a Commodity Manager in an electronics environment
- Experience of identifying and fostering strategic relationships for the provision of innovative technology for the incorporation into space and airborne communications systems
- Experience of supplier evaluation and management
- Experience of managing all aspects of outsourced electronics manufacturing – from supplier selection to the ongoing ordering, manufacturing, shipping and cost reduction of products
- Experience of office management (purchasing, office utilities/services, change management, etc.)
Highly Desired Skills
- Extensive contacts in the space and satellite markets
- Skills in developing processes and procedure
TXMission is a New Space company that specialises in SmallSat communications. We design and manufacture ground-breaking, high-performance modems (Software Defined Radios) that are unrivalled in the industry, with data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps and beyond.
Our products include Quest™, an on board high-performance modem, and MissionSpan™, our SmallSat network management system.
With our strong customer focus and unique technology, we are heading towards our goal of becoming the leading provider of SmallSat communication systems.
See www.txmission.com for further information.
- TXMission is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and great benefits
- Tremendous scope for personal growth and professional development
- Highly talented, passionate, international team that is changing the space industry
- Modern working environment with flexible working hours
£40,000 up to £60,000 depending on experience. Based in Watford, UK
TXMission Ltd, CP House, Otterspool Way, Watford WD25 8HU, Hertfordshire, UK
Apply for this job